The sights in Kauai are second to none, and when it comes to exploring the island…we have some amazing recommendations coming your way! Allerton Garden is located on the South Shore of Kauai with many tours available to visitors that will create lasting memories!
Allerton Garden is a paradise consumed with towering rainforest trees, swaying golden bamboo, a cut-flower garden, and tropical fruit trees. There are multiple tour options available to experience all the beauty the Allerton Garden has to offer. Read on below for more information on all the different tour options.
- Allerton Garden Guided Tour: This tour lasts for about two and a half hours, and splits up the time between the garden tour and the art exhibit tour. Visitors can see the garden rooms as well that include exotic plants, sculptures, and water features. The Allerton Gardens have also been used as a Hollywood filming location featured in a ton of movies and tv shows! Tickets for adults are $60 and children (2-12) are $30.
- Allerton Garden at Sunset Tour: Visitors can experience a three hour tour of the garden at sunset and even take a walk through the Allertons home! This home has hosted many notable individuals, like Jacqueline Kennedy, and visitors can tour the rooms and home with all personal memorabilia. A meal is also included in this tour, for adults and children. Tickets for adults are $100 and children (6-12) are $60 with a meal included, and children (2-5) are $25. Meals are served in personal bento boxes and enjoyed on the lanai watching the beautiful sunset over the Pacific!
- Best of Both Worlds Tour: Experience a two and a half hour guided tour of both Allerton Garden and McBryde Garden! For visitors who want to experience the main highlights of both gardens, this is the tour for you. Take advantage of picture perfect spots throughout both gardens. Tickets for adults are $60 and children (2-12) are $30.
- Allerton by Fire: This tour says it all, a live fire show! Enjoy a guided tour with dinner accompanied by live dancing, music, and a fire performance. This experience is an amazing opportunity to get all the culture in an open luau type of tour. Tickets for adults are $175 and children (2-12) are $150.
- Allerton Garden Twilight Tour: A requirement of this tour is for visitors to bring their own flashlight! Experience an after-hours tour of the garden for a whole new perspective. Hear the birds singing and witness the gardens come to life in this moonlight tour. Unlike the regular tours, visitors can experience new secret and off the path trails. Tickets for adults are $80.
All of these tours are available to guests and can meet the needs of you and your group. Find the best fit and explore everything the gardens have to offer. Book your stay today at Makai Club Resort and immerse yourself in all the beauty and wonder Kauai has to offer!